Unable to upload document using filepath
User is unable to upload a document using a 'FilePath' control on a data-portal.
com.pega.pegarules.pub.PRRuntimeException: Can't continue with file upload. "" is not a file.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a Portal and supporting Harness.
- Add 'FilePath' control to the section of that Harness.
- Also, add a button to call the out of the box activity UploadFile.
- Launch the Portal and click the button to upload a file and observe no upload occurs and an error is displayed.
An issue in the custom application code or rules.
The 'FilePath' control saves the attached data once a submit event is fired.
The saved data then is available for use to the UploadFile activity typically configured as a post-processing activity on a flow action rule.
Perform the following local-change:
- Update the portal configuration to load the FilePath coupled section from a modal dialog configured like the out of the box example seen below..
- pzUploadFileWithBrosweOption has the activity UploadFile configured as a post -processing activity.
0% found this useful