Unable to view created audience segments in Pega Marketing 7.13
Unable to view Prospect instances under Audience tab in Pega Marketing Portal. The Segments Instances are listed as expected.
No Error Message
Steps to Reproduce
1) Create and Save a Segment of type Prospect in Pega Marketing 7.13
2) Open Pega Marketing Portal.
3) Click Audience link on the left navigation Pane
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
The issue will be fixed in the next version of Pega Marketing. For Pega Marketing 7.13, apply the below local change.
1) Do Save As the following Report definitions
2) Update the filter criteria for pyClassName to include both the Customer and Prospect Class, i.e. "PegaMKT-Data-Customer","PegaMKT-Data-Prospect
3) Created the following Data Transform
(Screenshot assumes you called the save as of the report GetAudienceNProspect[CardDetails | Count])
4) Update the following section:
Find the “Audience” layout. There is an Action Set on the Layout itself, not the individual text or icons.
5) Update the Action associated with the layout to call the your new Data Transform, GetAllAudiences