Upload activity issue
The upload activity of MSOFileTransferButtons is getting triggered twice when trying to upload MS Excel for a bulk action using MSO file transfer control.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Launch MSOFileTransferButtons.
2. Provide upload activity in parameters tab.
3. Upload MS Excel file from user portal.
The MSO file transfer control is a deprecated control which is not used in 7.1.9. An alternate is suggested.
Instead of MSO file transfer control use the following steps:
1. Configure a Modal dialogue in local action of a button(upload button).
2. Configure FilePath control in the section of local action.
3. Call Upload activity used in MSO Control for upload in the post processing activity of the Flow action called in local action.
1. Configure on button(download a template button) in the section with action set on click open URL in window.
2. Call the download activity used in MSO control in the action set of the button.
Using the above method will allow user to Bulk upload data without the MSO control.