User is not autmatically logged out after upgrade to 7.2
This application uses pxSessionTimer for timeout warning.
User is not automatically logged out as expected, instead count down timer shows negative value.
Steps to Reproduce
- Log into the application and wait for the timeout warning popup.
- Let the count down timer reach zero.
- Notice it continues beyond zero and user session is not logged out.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules, and has been registered as BUG-245363.
Perform the following local-change:
- Save the LogoffTimer to different name and uncommente below line in java script function 'CloseMe()'
2. Overridde the rule 'ShowLogoffTimer' activity and refer resaved 'LogoffTimer' rule.