Validation error message is not retained on the screen
Validation error message is not getting retained on the screen with Pega 7.1.8.
Error messages are not appearing in the harness.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a flow action and a section on which have few fields.
2. Embed the section @baseclass.ErrorList in the section (at the top).
3. Create a obj-validate rule and have a property against which have a validation and make sure that property is not on the screen while submitting the flow action.
4. Plug in the obj-validate rule from post processing of the flow action.
5. Submit the flow action. Error messages are not staying on the screen.
User is suggested to perform the below change in the Harness display options tab:
0% found this useful