Wait shape used in Split for Each flow behaves incorrectly
A process flow is configured with a Split For Each shape and the Wait shape is used in the Split for Each flow. However, an error occurs when the Wait deadline is reached and the ServiceLevelEvents agent resumes the flow. The pyWorkPage.ChannelList(1) displays on the Step page in the trace.
This assignment has been corrupted and processing cannot proceed.
Steps to Reproduce
- Use a Split for Each shape and invoke a flow in it
- Use a Wait shape in the flow with reference date time
- Verify whether the flow advances to the next step when the deadline is reached
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules. The error occurs since the ExecuteSLA activity uses interestPage to execute the escalation activity. In this case, interestPage is pyWorkPage.ChannelList(1) which does not have the flow data present on it.
ResolutionPerform the following local-change:
- Use the Assignment shape instead of the Wait shape
- Route it to [email protected] that is similar to the Wait shape so that no one can access the assignment
- Define a Service Level Agreement (SLA) on the assignment with the Goal as 30 minutes or as per the requirement
- Write an escalation activity which invokes ResumeFlow, passes the appropriate flow action and sets the Step page to pyWorkPage when invoking ResumeFlow
100% found this useful