When condition on Finish assignment does not work correctly
On clicking a button, the When rule associated with the button action does not return True and the action does not execute.
Steps to Reproduce
- Configure a Submit button.
- Run a data page on click of the Submit button.
- Configure a Finish assignment in case of a single result.
The property evaluated in the When rule was set using a data transform on the same button click as the When rule. Therefore, the work object was not committed to the database and the server when the new value was not retrieved.
Perform the following local-change: Use a configuration that uses a hidden input field.
- Set the When condition to 'Other Property' and specify the property that must be evaluated when configuring the Action condition.
- Add an input field to the section (required only if the field is not already present).
- Set the Control format to 'Hidden', on the Presentation tab of the Control, to hide the field if necessary.
- Use a Refresh Section action to call the data transform to display the updated property value.
0% found this useful