When condition is not working at ACTION Condition for "Open url
When condition is not working at ACTION Condition for "Open URL in window".
System displays pop-up window with activity status Success/Error and When condition execution is not triggering.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a link on portal and on click of that Place Open URL In window action and call activity from there. (Activity contains show-harness as one of the step)
2. Harness will Open
3. Crate a section inside that harness
4. Keep Button in that section
5. Add Action events as below
a. Refresh Other section and Call activity inside that (Activity has below steps)
1. Property-set (pyDisplayHarness.ValidateStatus = "Open")
2. Obj-validate (Call validate rule)
3. Property-set with precondition as hasMessages (pyDisplayHarness.ValidateStatus = "Replace")
set one Primary page property(pyDisplayHarness.ValidateStatus) value to "XYZ"
b. Take Open URL In window action, give an activity and include When condition as below:
The changes updated in Activity for the property are not properly updated to property on click action.
Perform the following local-change:
Add the validate Status in the section where both actions should work and use the inline style as display:none on presetntation tab of the property to hide it.
So the property will be updated on click of an action and not seen in UI.
Published November 27, 2017 - Updated October 8, 2020
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.