Celebrus Customer Data Platform (CDP), a flagship technology of D4t4 Solutions plc, has solved the most complex, enterprise data capture and contextualization challenges for global enterprises since 1999. Celebrus powers digital transformation programs in many of the top global enterprises in Retail Banking, Insurance, Telcos, Healthcare and Retail sectors - clients include HSBC, Lloyds Bank, Danske Bank, BNP Paribas, Bank of America, Ally Digital Bank, KDDI, Mobily, Qantas, Nationwide Insurance, etc.
Celebrus senses and captures all customer behaviors, interactions, and consent to persist identity across all digital channels. Celebrus CDP is true real-time technology that provides clearly defined, instantaneous, and contextualized signals to the Pega CDH, filtering out all the digital noise and bridging data silos.
The Pega CDH immediately determines next-best-action on what it hears and learns, plus the rules it applies. Pega then recommends which content should be injected back into the channels as Celebrus instantly feeds back the behavioral outcomes to drive adaptive and predictive learning in Pega. Celebrus is underpinned by a unique, real-time tagless data capture system, and the world's only first-party identity graph, which creates and persists a unified customer identity.
- Patented, first-party, tagging-free digital data capture
- The world's only first-party, real-time Identity Graph to create a Unified Customer ID across channels, devices, and over time to power informed decisions at an individual level
- In-built Natural Language Processing via Facebook's fastText to derive individual sentiment
- Out-of-the-box connector to CDH to power immediate Automated Marketing Signals (AMS) to power Next Best Actions (NBA's)
- Instant contextualization of digital data, providing the behavior and experiential signals Pega require to deliver instant NBA's
- Real-time connector to Pega's Customer Profile Designer (CPD) to enrich Pega's xCAR (extended customer analytic record) to bring behavior data and signals to Pega
- Simple connectivity via a native data loader which has been developed in collaboration with Pega's development team
- Flexible deployment options including on-premise, private, public, or hybrid cloud
- Fully compliant and underpins all privacy regulation requirements by design
- Pega Products: Pega Platform
- Industry: Communications Service Providers Financial Services Healthcare Insurance Manufacturing
- Product Capability: Data Integration
- Pega Version compatibility: 8.7 8.8