Analytics tab in Manager Portal is not working as expected
SummaryUser has upgraded from pre-version of 7 to Pega Customer Service 7.21.
After upgraded user is not able to access the below OOTB summary views and an error is thrown:
- One Contact Analysis Summary
- One-touch analysis summary, by channel, for current month
- Interactions by operator, by channel for curr month
- Weekly process creation by work type
- Open cases by assign operator
- Throughput trend by operator, by day
- Throughput trend by operator, by month
- Throughput trend by resolve operator by year
- Throughput trend by operator, by quarter
- Throughput trend by operator, by week
- Estimated applications savings
- Timeliness by operator and work type
- Timeliness by work type, for current month
- Timeliness by workbasket
- Timeliness by operator
Error Messages"You ar not authorized to run this view"
Steps to Reproduce1. Login to the Application as a Manager and go to Analytics tab.
2. Click on any of the above Reports in the tab.
Root CauseA defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
AccessCPMManagerReports and AccessCPMSalesManagerReports privileges have been added to the reports.
Since the user who is accessing these reports did not have these privlieges, becuase of which they are seeing this "You ar not authorized to run this view" error.
Certain reports were intended for Sales manager use and others to service manager use.
Adding restrictions limits the view for those user types.
Users are free (and expected) to override and change these according to their needs.
Published March 6, 2017 - Updated March 22, 2017