Autocomplete in Collapsible Field not populate correct results
User have Field set which is collapsed by default, on loading page at that time having problem with Auto Complete Components.
Issue: Appending the same data to all the remaining Auto Complete fields which are available in that Collapsed Field set.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create Collapsible field set.
2. Add the auto complete component (two or more and source for them should be different Report definitions).
3. Make sure by default field set should be collapsed.
The root cause of this problem is a defect in Pegasystems’ code/rules.
The "RenderSingle" parameter that is used to load the grid containing the info attached to an autocomplete control is coming the same for all the auto-completes.
This happens because the pyCellId is empty in the case where the layout is collapsed on-load.
This issue is resolved through the following local change:
1. Place the auto-complete in separate sections.
2. Include these sections in the layout that is collapsed on-load.