Cancel button in modal dialog does not work correctly
Cancel button in modal dialog does not work correctly.
Steps to Reproduce
- Configure a button.
- OnClick of the button launches a local action.
- In the configured local action, a grid with progressive pagination is configured with the data source as the datapage and a checkbox in the grid.
- At runtime, when the modal dialog is launched, select a few checkboxes.
- Click Cancel.
- Launch the modal dialog. The checkboxes are still selected.
This behavior is as per Pega product design.
Perform the following local-change:
On click of the Cancel button invokes the pyModalPageCancelAction activity which is an Available rule. Embed logic according to the below solutions.
Perform the following to clear all the edited datapage values..
- Use FlushDeclarativePage activity.
- Send the datapage as a parameter to the activity.
- Modify the Java step of FlushDeclarativePage activity to handle multiple datapage values.
For checkboxes, iterate over the datapage results and set the checkboxes to false.
0% found this useful