Cannot Trace¿¿¿¿¿¿¿ in Rule Watch mode after Requestor failure
Unable to Trace in the Rule Watch mode after Requestor failure.
Tracer session error: This rule RULENAME is being traced by operator tracetester from requestor - Please restart tracer
Steps to Reproduce
- Open a Pega Designer Studio session.
- Open a specific traceable rule. For example, activity.
- Select Trace on the Actions menu.
- Use the System Management Application (SMA) to identify and kill the requestor (using the 'Stop' button) to mimic the loss of the requestor session.
- Close the existing Designer Studio session.
- Open a Designer Studio session.
- Open the same rule mentioned in Step 2.
- Trace the rule again. The error message displays.
- Close and restart the Tracer multiple times (even a day later). The same error message displays. Therefore, it is not possible to trace the rule.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.