Chart control does not work with a data page as Source
Chart control does not work with a data page as the Source. Count of the records in the X-axis does not populate for the Y-axis values.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a data page with a report definition as the Source
- Create a section with a Chart control to refer the data page
- Observe the chart on the section on any portal
The property which is referred in the X-axis is fetched from a data page which is again sourced from a report definition. The Y-axis of the chart is defined to display the count of the X-axis input. The report definition chart displays as expected. However, a column which retrieves unique Id of each record is not present in the report definition.
Perform the following local-change:
- Configure input report definition such that unique Id of each record is held to fetch the entire records holding X-axis. A column with X-axis is present. Another column is summarized as count.
- Source the below report definition to the data page
0% found this useful