Clicking Cancel button in Logout warning does not cancel logout
When the operator navigates to the Logout action, and instead clicks the Cancel button on the confirmation popup window, the operator is still in the logged out state.
Steps to Reproduce
- Start the Pega Customer Service for Financial Services (CSFS) sample application.
- Click the Operator icon. The Navigation rule displays.
- Click Logout. A Warning message displays.
- Click the Cancel button. The Logout action must not perform since the user clicked the Cancel button on the confirmation screen. The system closes the current tab and redirects the user to the login screen.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
Perform the following local-change:
- Open the CPMInteractionPortalUserMenu Navigation rule which applies to the PegaAppCA ruleset and CPM-Portal class.
- Open the first Logout label which has the RunScript and log off.
- Remove the log off action from the Actions tab.