Clicking the Close button does not close the work object
When opening a work object assignment for which the user does not have modify access, an error message displays with 'Open in review' and 'Close' buttons. However, clicking the Close button on the error message, does not close the work object.
The work object <pzInskey> could not be locked: You are not authorized to create, modify, or lock instance <pyID>.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create an access group in the application (for example ReadonlyUser).
- Create an ReadonlyUser operator. Allow the access group point to ReadonlyUser.
- Navigate to Designer Studio > Org & Security > Access Manager > Work & Process.
- Select Access group as ReadonlyUser and in the tree grid expand a case type and deny access for the following items:
- Log in as ReadonlyUser.
- Open an assignment of the case type configured in Step 4. The error message displays.
- Dismiss the error by clicking the Close button.
In the Close button, the configuration of running Activity to load Harness does not work.
As a local change, use the Cancel action.