Date displays instead of DateTime value
User1 enters DateTime value and routes it to User2. On the initial load, only Date displays for User2 though the property contains DateTime value on the Clipboard.
Steps to Reproduce
- Enter DateTime value as User1
- Route the value to User2. Date displays for User2 instead of DateTime value
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules. This occurs when the property is set to Read-Only (When).
Perform the following local-change:
- Open the cell property of the DateTime property on a section which is Read-Only
- Open the Presentation tab
- Select Custom for the Date-Time format
- Enter the below format
dd/MM/yyyy hh:mm a
100% found this useful