Deselecting RadioButton property on refresh of section
User is selecting a Radio button property with two values one is Issue, another one Organization.
Based on the selected value, they are displaying corresponding layouts. After selecting one option, a layout will be displayed.
An autocomplete property with source as Data Page is used in that layout. Radio Button and autocomplete are present in same section.
User is refreshing the section on adding of ANALYSISTYPE and on click of a Button(CREATE ANALYTICAL OBJECTS) which are in the other section and including them in the same section where this Radio Button and Autocomplete reside. After refreshing the section, the value of RadioButton is stored in the clipboard, but it is getting deselected on UI.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a Radiobutton property with two values (Issue, Organization). Based on the selected value,corresponding layouts are displayed.
2. Select one option, a layout is displayed.
3. An autocomplete property with source as DataPage is included in that layout. RadioButton and autocomplete are present in same section.
4. Create one more section with a button and include it in the main section.
5. On button click, configure refresh parent section.
6. Select any value from auto-complete and click the button. Observe that value of RadioButton is stored in the clipboard, but it is getting deselected on UI.
User has used auto-complete and radio button in same section and on button click refreshing the whole section.
In auto-complete when user selects any value, it refreshes the section that contains it and again on refresh section as part of button click it is removing the selection from radio button.
With this configuration refresh section is happening twice causing radio button value deselected in UI.
Perform the following local-change:
Keep the auto-complete control in different section and use it in main section.