Edit input does not execute
SummaryThere is an edit input toUppercase referred inside a property, CarrierID of <ClassName>-FW-ConfigFW-Work class. It is referenced inside a circumstanced section SearchFields. This section has been referenced from two places stated below.
- From the UI of Search and View.
- From the Modal dialog of Config Request.
The Upper case conversion is not performed when the section is referenced from the modal dialog on Config Request even though section refresh is registered in Tracer.
Error MessagesNot Applicable
Steps to Reproduce
- Launch Configuration Request
- Launch modal dialog for Search Client
- Type the Carrier ID for CAG/CUID Search Criteria
- Tab out and check if the alphanumeric entry is converted to Upper Case
Root CauseAn issue in the custom application code or rules -the same property is present in multiple classes. According to inheritance, the pxObjClass of the class in which the property is picked from does not have the editinput function defined.
ResolutionPerform the following local-change:
Define edit input for the property present in the correct class hierarchy.
Published April 12, 2017 - Updated April 24, 2017