Expand pane issue with progressive load grid
User has configured an expandable grid with progressive pagination. The expandable section contains two tabs in a tab layout.
The second tab has more control fields, it is larger in length and width than the first tab. Say the pagination limit is five rows, however, if during runtime only three rows are present, then when the user expands any row and switches to the second tab, the UI gets frozen.
If the user than collapses the row and expands again, the UI behaves as expected.
This issue is replicable in Pega 7.2 as well.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create an expandable repeating grid which has progressive pagination.
2. Include a tabbed layout in the expandable flow action or section.
3. In the tabbed layout include two tabs - such that second tab is greater in height and width than the first tab.
4. Set the the pagination limit to five rows, however, make sure that there are less than five rows in the grid during runtime.
5. At runtime, expand on the first row.
5. Switch to TabSec2.
Notice that the entire section is not visible, and the scroll bar is not appearing
In pzpega_ui_doc.js rule, calls to "updateExpandedDtlsHeight" and "adjustProgressiveGridSize" in the "selectRow" method were missing, which caused this issue.