HtmlToPDF creates PDF files incorrectly
The font size used in the correspondence rules is not retained in the PDF generated using the HTMLToPDF activity.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a Correspondence Rule.
2. Make the Font as Courier new and size as 12px .
3. Generate the PDF and check in Microsoft Document, the Font size is 10.
Microsoft outlook/document uses Points(pt) and RTE uses Pixels for font size. This is the reason there is a mismatch in converting the size. An example of the simple chart taken from internet :
Below local changes and explanation has been suggested:
1. Appropriate px value is needed to get the right pts.
2. When the text is copied from MS Outlook or MS Word document to RTE, it increases the discrepancies. If the content is entered manually in the Correspondence Rule, RTE does not include any extra span tag. This will help in getting right pixel.
Text copied from Microsoft outook/document :
Text manually entered:
0% found this useful