Improper usage when pyLicenseType is missing for an Operator
A missing or blank pyLicenseType property in an Operator ID record results in that operator's license usage being treated as Invocation usage instead of Named usage.
Steps to Reproduce
- Perform the following steps via an activity:
- Open an Operator ID record.
- Set the pyLicenseType property to "" (blank) or delete it.
- Save the Operator ID record to the database.
- While the operator is logged in, a new record will be added once an hour to the pr_hourly_usage database table.
- Observe that the value added into the pzUserType column for the affected Operator ID is 'W' ("Invocation" usage). The correct value should be 'H' ("Named" usage).
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
0% found this useful