Improper usage when pyLicenseType is missing for an Operator
SummaryA missing or blank pyLicenseType property in an Operator ID record results in that operator's license usage being treated as Invocation usage instead of Named usage.
Error MessagesNot applicable
Steps to Reproduce
- Perform the following steps via an activity:
- Open an Operator ID record.
- Set the pyLicenseType property to "" (blank) or delete it.
- Save the Operator ID record to the database.
- While the operator is logged in, a new record will be added once an hour to the pr_hourly_usage database table.
- Observe that the value added into the pzUserType column for the affected Operator ID is 'W' ("Invocation" usage). The correct value should be 'H' ("Named" usage).
Root CauseA defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
Published November 28, 2016 - Updated January 5, 2017