Incorrect behavior of data pages on switching applications
User has two applications (For example, Application A: Build on Customer Process Manager (CPM) and Application B : Not Build on CPM). The application is switched when the user switches from Application A to Application B. However, the data page continues to search for the data transform of Application A instead of going to the activity of Application B.
Failed to find Rule-OBJ-MODEL with the name Activity that applies to Class. There were 3 rules with the name in the rule base class but none matches this request.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create two applications, Application A and Application B
- Implement the out-of-the-box Switch Application logic
- Create two data pages in both the applications with a same name
- Configure a data transform in the data page of Application A
- Configure an activity in the data page of Application B
- Log in to Application A and switch to Application B
- Initialise the data page. The data page uses the Application A context and the error occurs
The mode of both the data pages is Read-only and the scope is Requestor. A Read-only data page pre-loads and it cannot be updated.
Perform the following local-change:
Change the mode of data pages from Read-only to Editable.
Published November 7, 2019 - Updated October 8, 2020
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.