Issue with building and training model for auto email routing
In Pega 7.2.1, on receiving a processed email, the email channel interface (in the Training tab) does not create an Email triage work item. The email is processed by an email channel.
Steps to Reproduce
- Configure an email channel interface.
- Add the email account in the Configuration tab of the email channel.
- Add a suggested case in the Behavior tab and configure a condition for channel routing.
- Switch to the Text Analysis tab.
- Configure the Text Analyzer rule for entities to be used for entity extraction analysis.
- Send an email to the email account such that the email listener processes it. The processed mail displays as the triaged email item in the work list.
- Navigate to the Training Data tab.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
Perform the following local-change:
- Open the Email Triage item in the work list to display the suggested case type configured in the Behavior tab of the Email channel interface.
- Click the Suggested Case button to open the entity and property mapping model. The language model extracts the entities. Select entities to map to the properties of the suggested case which must be created. As a result, the data in Training Data tab displays when the triaged email item in the work list is processed manually. Additionally, the suggested case is created using entities extracted from the triaged email item.
0% found this useful