Issue with Pagination while configuring a nested table grid
User configures a nested table grid using Pagination when the record count is more than 10 in both grids. However, Pagination is not applied to the inner grid though the grid contains more than 10 records.
Pagination is not applying for inner grid
Steps to Reproduce
- Run a flow
- Add a few cases to Recent Interaction. Pagination is applied successfully if the number of obligations is more than five in the Recent Interaction
- Expand obligation
- Add Pagination if the number of records in more than 10
Pagination is not applied to the inner grid due to the design configuration.
Perform the following local-change:
- Change the row operations of outer grid table layout to MasterDetail (Expandable Rows)
- Enable defer load contents checkbox for the inner grid table layout
- Create a new flow action and invoke the inner grid (available in separate section) in it
- Invoke the flow action in the outer grid
0% found this useful