ListView refresh issue in Tab Repeat Layout
A tab repeat layout contains a section and renders a list view. There is a button (Add attachment), on click of which user selects a document and that document is added in the ListView below. At runtime, the tabs get generated from the PageList populated in the clipboard (dynamically). The ListView tied to the first TAB is active and user can click on each row to download documents attached. However, the Listview tied to other TABs, when accessed, are not responsive and user cannot select any documents attached.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a tabbed repeat layout and include a section that has a list view embedded.
2. Open the user portal and create a new work item. Click on any one of the Work Items in the second tabbed repeat layout. The work item opens.
3. Traverse to the second tab and try the same. Observe that nothing opens. The listview seems like it has been disabled. Even the selected work item is not highlighted.
4. Traverse to the first tab. You will be unable to see the sort icon if you try to sort any column.
5. Traverse to the second tab and try the same. No sort icon is displayed.
Having same listview in each of the tabs of tabbed repeat is not a supported configuration; only one DOM related to the embedded listview gets generated. A single section, flow action, or HTML rule cannot contain two listView JSP tags that target the same list view report.
Using the list view outside the tab layout in another section can also be used to achieve the similar use case. However, there is no possibility of using the list view in tabbed layouts.
0% found this useful