Lock could not be held on the screen error does not occur
A harness that displays the work object content is present. A button on the harness is supposed to run a screen flow in modal dialog in the same work object context. The out-of-the-box behavior is to acquire a lock on the work object when the flow starts. The lock could not be held on the screen error message does not display when the work object is locked by an operator. However, the error message displays on the Tracer. And also, the error message displays on the second assignment of the screenflow.
Steps to Reproduce
- Configure a harness that displays details of a workobject instance
- Configure a screenflow with multiple assignments
- Launch the flow on a modal dialog on click of a button in the previously mentioned harness
- Use another operator to launch the flow for the same work object instance to acquire the lock on it
- Repeat the previous step with the first operator. The error message does not display
This issue was determined to be a product enhancement request. The case lock error does not display in the first step of the flow in the modal dialog.
An enhancement request, FDBK-67592, is created for consideration by Pega Product Management.