Modal to edit values on grid fails on changing case lock timeout
The modal to edit values on a grid fails after changing the lock timeout on the case type. On hovering over the error icon, a non-meaningful error message displays.
Steps to Reproduce
- Build a case type and a child case type. Configure the parent case such that it generates a number of child cases
- Create a report definition to retrieve the child cases
- Build a section with a repeating grid using the report definition as the source
- Configure the grid so that it edits a grid row through a modal
- Add the created section to the parent case type flow
- Run the section and double click on one of the rows. A modal displays with the correct row details
- Close the case instance tab
- Navigate to the Details tab > Open the child case type rule > Set a different lock timeout
- Re-open the same top level case instance
- Double click on a row in the grid. A modal does not display, however, an error icon displays at the beginning of the same grid row
- Hover over the error icon
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
0% found this useful