Multiple entries display while adding a language
Multiple entries display on adding a language during content creation. The entries are repeated based on the number of the applications built on PegaKM.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a new Content.
- Select the 'Add language' checkbox.
- Click the '+ New Translation' link. New Translation popup displays with the option to select a language.
- Select any language.
- Click Add. Multiple entries for Language displays instead of only one since only one entry is added for the language
- Delete one of the rows. All the rows for the same language are deleted.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
KMGetTranslatedArticles report definition was configured incorrectly.
Perform the following local-change:
- Uncheck the 'Report on Descendant Class instances' in the KMGetTranslatedArticles report definition.
- Change the class Join condition of the LinkLanguage to 'Only include matching rows'.
- Add the Condition B LinkLanguage.MasterKey to .pzInsKey (based on how the masterkey is set).