New interaction portal screen displays after changing password
SummaryUsing out-of-the-box pychangepassword to configure the change password functionality results in displaying a new interaction portal screen after the new password is set.
Error MessagesNot Applicable
Steps to Reproduce
- Launch the Interaction portal.
- Navigate to Operator profile > Profile.
- Click Actions button and select Change password.
- Enter a random value (for example: kjsdkjskdj) to see an error on screen.
- Enter a correct password with at least one special character, alphabet and number. This works fine but it redirects to a new interaction portal screen.
Root CauseOn clicking the change password button, pzChangePassword activity is executed, which checks for passwords on pyOperPage page, which is not created in this flow. This results in the failure to find the reference to password properties.
Use the update password from operator rule form or change password from profile option in Designer Studio.
Published May 24, 2017 - Updated June 9, 2017