Offline: Assignment doesn't disappear after Submit
When device is working offline, assignment does not disappear from worklist after it has been Submitted.
It is possible to Submit the same Assignment several times in offline mode.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Define case type, mark it as offline enabled.
2. Create assignment to case from #1 for mobile user.
3. Login from mobile device.
4. Make sure data synchronized and assignment is visible on worklist.
5. Go offline (turn device into flight mode).
6. Open assignment and submit it.
7. Get back to worklist, assignment is still visible there.
A configuration issue in the operating environment.
Perform the following local-change:
In pyDashboardMyWorkList which is Out-of-the-box (OOTB) work list, there is a visibility condition .pyCompletedOffline != true.
Where as the same condition is not present in the section created locally.
User can make required changes to add the visibility condition to RDL in the affected section.
0% found this useful