Page messages are cleared in a repeat grid while refreshing
Page Messages are Cleared in a RepeatGrid while refreshing, so that error messages are not appearing in repeat grid.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a repeat grid layout with a single or multiple column, source as property.
2. Change the column cell as Input Text.
3. Add action set on one of the columns.
4. On change of the column call an activity and In the activity call Property-set-messages to show an error message.
5. On change of the column message is not coming.
It is a Pega 7 design to clear the error message after row refresh.
Below are the steps to display the error message:
1. Create a section ( Called 'Inner').
2. Drop a freeform layout in section and configure the control with required property without label (empty label and unchecked reserve space for label in presentation tab).
3. Configure the action set on "Change" > "refresh this section" with pre-activity on the control configured in step 2.
4. Include the same section in grid cell, in place of the field with on change >Run activity.
5. Ensure that error message has to be set from pyPreGridUpdate activity since error messages are cleared on row page before getting the refreshed row mark-up.
Published September 30, 2016 - Updated October 14, 2016