Parent tab is not being refreshed when child tab is closed
User has configured tabbed layout, in Main tab user has grid work object related data.
When user clicks on the work object,then it is opening in new tab.
Now user has updated work object data in new tab, now user click submit button to submit and close the tab.
It is navigating to parent tab, however updated data is not displaying as expected.
Steps to Reproduce
Configure tabbed layout.
A software use or operation error : User configuration.
Perform the following local-change:
1. Save the tabbed section in another section.
2. Include the tabbed section in dynamic layout.
3. Configure a Data Transform on Operator clipboard page as:
Now include the Run Data transform action for Submit button as:
4. Define the activity with Obj-Refresh-and-Lock method to fetch the latest PageList results.
Refer: https://pdn.pega.com/sites/pdn.pega.com/files/help_v722/procomhelpmain.htm#methods/obj-refresh-and-lock/obj-refresh-and-lock.htm for Obj-Refresh-and-Lock method.
5. Now configure the Dynamic layout configuration as :
With these changes, now parent tab refreshes as expected.