Parse error on Progress bar Completion
SummaryParse error when completing the optimization, in the property optimization tab of the Implementation wizard.
Error Messages"Parse Error" message is displayed.
Steps to Reproduce1. Click Designer Studio > Implementation Wizard.
2. In the Operator & Access group tab, enter an Operator prefix (organization prefix relevant to current application).
3. Click Next.
4. Review the predefined system environment attributes in the Configure system environment tab.
5. Click Next.
6. Ensure that all predefined rules in the Configure rules tab are selected and click Export toimplementation layer.
7. Click Next.
8. In the Property optimization tab, click Initiate optimization to optimize the selected property list.
9. After the optimization is finished, click Done to complete the initial setup.
Root CauseA defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules in the activity
Published October 25, 2016 - Updated November 3, 2016