PyIsActive field displays incorrect value for proposition
The Proposition Management page displays different values for Validity on opening a proposition in read only or edit mode. User selects the Validity option within a defined time period for an offer and then selects start and end dates for the Validity period.
The Active field for the proposition displays as True or False depending on the Start and End dates. This occurs when user checks in the decision data rule and opens the proposition in read only mode.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create an offer in Pega Marketing portal. The options Always, Never and Within a defined time period display in availability part
- Select the Within a defined time period radio button in the availability part and check-in the offer
- Navigate to Proposition management landing page and open the decision data rule with respect to where the offer is created
- Do not check-in the decision data rule
- Open the automatically created proposition
This behavior is as per Pega product design. The pylsactive property is an out-of-the-box True/False property. This property is referred from D_NewProposition data page in the proposition form. This explains the True or False value shown for Inactive/Active proposition.
Perform the following local-change:
- Update pyEditElements section that is reused in all decision data forms
- Replace the pyIsActive property reference with pyIsPropositionActive property