pzPackageRuntime cannot be resolved
Creating or saving an instance of a custom rule type, for example Rule-Obj-<custom class>, results in an error.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a custom rule type, for example Rule-Obj-MyFlowAction, which extends the out-of-the-box FlowAction rule type.
- Copy the Rule-Obj-FlowAction.RuleFormLayout to Rule-Obj-MyFlowAction applies to class.
- Make sure the Direct Inheritance for Rule-Obj-MyFlowAction is Rule-Obj-FlowAction and Find by Name First is cleared.
- Create an instance of My Flow Action, which will show the My Flow Action Rule Form.
- Specify the value for Section, try saving, and see the error.
pzPackageRuntime error appears because the variable is not in scope. The declaration of the pzPackageRuntime variable must be moved to super class from StreamBuilderSection to AbstractStreamBuilderSupport.
Published September 1, 2016 - Updated September 15, 2016