Reindex count and pzindexes are not getting updated
Due to the addition and deletion of work parties to the work object, index count for each work party is present in a random order.
Hence user have performed reindexing using OOTB activity RecreateIndexesForInstance, but index counts are not getting recalculated from scratch and work parties are getting saved with same index count as previously.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a parent case with two work parties.
2. Create a child case and copy pyworkparty from parent to child case.
3. In Child Case add new work party.
4. Copy pyworkparty from child case to parent case.
5. Perform reindex on parent case using activity RecreateIndexesForInstance.
6. Observe that reindex count and pzindexes are not getting updated on pyworkpartypagelist.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.