Right click is disabled in a text box field inside tree grid
SummaryRight click event does not work on a text box that is set to disabled mode.
Error MessagesNot Applicable
Steps to Reproduce
- Configure a text box inside a tree grid
- In the text box cell properties, set disable mode
- Configure right click action to open a menu.
Root CauseThis behavior is as per design. Since the tree grid was configured with the disable mode, no action can be performed during runtime.
ResolutionPerform the below steps as local-change:
- Configure the text box in a dynamic layout
- Configure the 'right click event for Menu action on the layout level
Published June 11, 2017 - Updated August 7, 2017