Segment criteria definition does not work
Defined Segment Criteria disappears from the Prospect Segment rule form after clicking on the Save button.
Error MessagesThere are no any error messages either in tracer or in logs.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a new prospect segment. select a Prospect List.
2. Save and checkout. 3. In the Segment rule form under “Prospect List <Listname>” tab, click “Add criteria”.
4. In the selection Criteria Dialog select a “Defined Segment”.
5. Submit by clicking OK. The criteria gets added to segment rule form.
6. Click Save to save the segment rule. the Criteria disappears.
7. In case of Customer Segment the issue occurs after deleting all the existing criteria and then select a “Defined Segment” as criteria and save the rule.
Root CauseA defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules. Issue with Segment visualization java script.
Published July 8, 2016 - Updated August 23, 2017