Slow performance when rendering 100+ rows in grid
Performance degrades when rendering a screen with a repeating grid containing multiple rows (100) without pagination. This occurs in the Internet Explorer 11 browser.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a repeat grid with more than 150 rows.
- Set pagination format to None, such that the grid displays all the records in the initial state.
- Include a section with an image that has multiple layouts with a Visibility condition which depends on some variable as one of the columns of the repeat grid.
- Create a button which refreshes the section with a repeat grid within the same screen.
- At runtime, proceed to the screen with the repeat grid.
- Click a button with the refresh section action.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
The yuiFunctionality was invoked from the getElementsByName() from the pega_yui_extensions js file and took a long time to run. This occurred only in the Internet Explorer 11 browser.
Published February 27, 2019 - Updated October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.