Subcases do not display when creating cases
Subcases do not display when creating cases. This occurs post application update to Pega 81.5.
Steps to Reproduce
- Update from Pega 8.1 to Pega 8.1.5
- Log in to the application
- Create a client onboarding case
- Navigate to the due-diligence stage. The subcases do not display
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules. Param.showOpenAssignments was set to false in the pyPopulateCaseContentsWrapper activity.
ResolutionPerform the following local-change:
- Save the pyPopulateCaseContentsWrapper activity in an application ruleset
- Set Param.showOpenAssignments to primary.pyShowCompletedAssignments. The pyPopulateCaseContentsWrapperExtension data transform can be used to set primary.pyShowCompletedAssignments.