Tab labels replaced with report label
Label is getting replaced by the modal window's name.
In a tabbed layout, when a user clicks on a work object or any report configured in this tab and it results in opening of a modal window.
Now, when user clicks anywhere on modal window and focus from main tab is lost. Then, it is observed that the tabbed name is getting changed to the modal window's name
The behavior is being reported for Pega 7.2.
There were no error messages noticed.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Do a save-as of the CaseManager portal to your ruleset
2. Modify the work area to have a tabbed layout with a dynamic container, save the required sections to the ruleset.
3. Make sure the reports are opened in the new window.
4. Launch the CaseManager portal, open any WorkObject in the tab and click on any report type and the report will open in a new window.
5. Now change the focus to the already opened WorkObject and go back to the report modal window and run any report.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules due to changes in the "RDWinTitle" HTML fragment, the title is set to any window that is active.
This issue is scheduled to be resolved in update release Pega 7.2.1.