Transfer assignment does not check the operator availability
When work assignment is transferred to an operator either through
- Bulk actions UI
- Drag and Drop assignment on operator record
When the assignment is transferred through flow processing, the operator's availability is checked and the substitute operator receives the assignment when the primary operator is unavailable.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create an operator (Operator1). The 'Operator available to receive work' must be unchecked.
- Configure the unavailable period and Substitute operator (for example, Operator2).
- Create a work item with at least one open assignment.
- Use the Bulk Action UI to transfer the assignment to Operator1 created in Step 1. Verify if the assignment is transferred to Operator2. The existing logic still transferred the assignement to Operator1.
This behavior is as per Pega product design.
An enhancement request, FDBK-60414, is created for consideration by Pega Product Management.
0% found this useful