Unable to close an Interaction through a warm transfer
When an agent transfers an Interaction through a warm transfer, the Interaction does not close. The agent must close the Interaction manually.
Steps to Reproduce
- Log in to Pega application and CTI.
- Create a case by placing a phone call.
- Open the case and the first agent performs a 'Warm Transfer with Interaction' to a second agent.
- The second agent receives the call.
- The first agent clicks the 'Complete Transfer' button. The open case did not close.
An issue in the custom application code or rules. The scenario had a custom activity which performed a Deferred Save which prevented the update from TransferInitiaite to take effect in the processing cycle.
Perform the following local-change: Remove the Deferred Save on the Pega Call object from the custom activity.
0% found this useful