Unable to save rules when patch version is added in application
You are unable to save rules into rulesets when the patch version number is added to your application.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create an application.
2. Create a ruleset with 2 ruleset versions (01-01-01 and 01-01-02).
3. Add the application ruleset with major, minor versions.
4. Try saving rules into that ruleset. Observe that there is no issue.
5. Now change the application rule to include patch version in the application ruleset.
6. Try saving the rules into the ruleset to observe that the speifc ruleset is not an option.
The root cause of this problem is a defect in Pegasystems’ code/rules.
This issue is resolved in Pega 7.1.8.