Unable to select attachment category when uploading file
Unable to select the Attachment category which is a mandatory field when uploading a file. On selecting a file and clicking the Attach button, the attachment must not upload with the default file category.
Steps to Reproduce
- Define the file attachment category in pzAttachFileDDFileList.
- File category dropdown make it as mandatory.
- Click the Attach from file in the File Attachment widget
- Browse a file and click the Attach button immediately. The file is uploaded without selecting a category from dropdown
If a file is not selected, the attachment is uploaded as the default file category.
Perform the following local-change:
- Customize the pyAttachContent flow action and the section to hide the Attachment button till the file is uploaded to the server.
- Display the attachbutton based on the pzAttachmentsDropped When rule.
0% found this useful