Unable to update the Role Access Names in application
User is unable to update the Role Access Names in application with Pega 7.2.2.
pyAccessRole:<Application Name : Role Name> does not exist or is not a valid entry for this ruleset and its prerequisites
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create application ABC with version 01-01-01, So PRPC will create RuleSet ABC with version 01-01-01.
2. Create RuleSet version 03-01-01.
3. Point the RuleSet ABC:03-01-01under Application RuleSets:
4. Create RuleSet Version ABC:04-01-01
5. Open the RuleSet ABC rule and mention ABC:03-01-01 and ABC:04-01-01
6. Create Access Role Name under ABC:03-01-01 RuleSet
7. Try to update the Access Role Name
Access Role Name does exists under ABC:03-01-01 RuleSet and user has added ABC:04-01-01 version in RuleSet stack.
So while saving the Access Rule Name, PRPC is checking whether Access Role Name rule exists under ABC:04-01-01 RuleSet.
As there is no such rule under ABC:04-01-01 version, PRPC is throwing error message.
Change RuleSet Validation to Application Validation in RuleSet rule:
Local Change 2:
Remove the ABC:04-01-01 RuleSet from RuleSet stack.
Local Change 3:
Mention the RuleSet ABC:04-01-01under Application RuleSets and Save-As the Access Role Name to ABC:04-01-01 version.