Validation gets fired incorrectly in Adjustment creation
SummaryUser upgraded application from PRPC 6.3 to Pega 7.1.8. While creating Adjustment in SI framework, an validation error is getting displayed at the top of the page for TxnAmnt property.
Error MessagesCurrency must be entered for a valid amount Invalid value specified for TxnAmnt. Value does not adhere to the Validate:SWIFTAmount.
Steps to Reproduce
- Log into the Application.
- Create Beneficiary Claims Non-Receipt case and fill mandatory details.
- Complete Entry > Submit > Perform Research > Submit > Process Case Step by Step.
- Go to Other Action > Create Adjustment.
- Enter some amount in the Amount field and tab out to enter currency particulars.
Root CauseUser has done save as of PRPC 6x Version Perform harness of Work- class in the custom ruleset.
After rule comparison between the Pega 7x Perform harness rule and 6x Perform harness rule, there were so many differences found which also included pxWarning rule changes.
User need to do save as Pega 7.x Perform harness rule in the custom ruleset.
ResolutionDoing 'Save As' of Perform Harness rule of Work- class of Pega 7.x version will resolve the issue.
Published August 19, 2016 - Updated September 1, 2016