Wait on sub case does not wait after reopening the sub case
A reopened parent case does not wait for a sub case when the sub case is reopened.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a parent and spin off a child case from it.
- Configure a case dependency on a parent case such that it wails till all the child cases are resolved.
- Run the parent and child cases till Resolution.
- Reopen both the parent and child cases and restart from the beginning.
- Resolve the parent case without resolving the child case using the Wait shape (with case dependency). The parent case is resolved without waiting for the child case
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
The pzGetMessageKeysForFlowDependencies ListView rule fetched the complete case history (of the child case) to determine if the case dependency status was ever met to the status set to its waiting parent case. Hence, whenever a case was re-opened, it is not considered a candidate for Wait anymore and the parent case proceeds ahead. This was because the child case had atleast one entry in the History with that status (that is, status set to its waiting parent case).
0% found this useful